Thursday, November 11, 2010

What's wrong with me?


So I am at it again.
We sold our suburban and bought an outback. I commuted with the 'burb so we thought it best to stop doing that with such an old, gas-guzzling vehicle. We enjoy the outback so far. It's a '98 with a good history of maintenance. We want to get rid of the minivan and try a tahoe or suburban for Sarah to drive around, at least when she has more than two kids. We'll see :)
What we do know is that I have a commitment issue with cars.

4 comments:

  1. My mom LOVES hers! She says she'll never drive anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is a smart change! Suburbans cost lots to drive!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted an Outback. Maybe is has something to do with needing to major change in life on Nov. 11? j/k

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I'm not much of an 'anniversary' type of guy in any respect. I woke up and proceeded through half my day without realizing what today was. I was even mad that businesses were closed because of veterans day.
    I even told myself to mentally mark it this year, but alas it didn't work.

    ReplyDelete