Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The Batman/Indiana Birthday Boy

Connor is seven years old today and I don't know how to feel about it. He wears a timex watch now, teases his mom almost as much as I do, reads well, and is quite interested in way too many things to keep track of. He had friends over today and let me just say in short how grateful I am to have married Sarah :)
This cake is Sarah's latest, although I did help her a little. Connor was very happy to hear from many family members and thanks all who wished him a happy birthday, which, it turned out to be a very happy day for him :)

4 comments:

  1. Aeden melted down at least 3 times yesterday because he couldn't go to Connor's party because, and I quote "Connor's not just my cousin, he's my best friend in the whole world!" :) I don't know if our gift came yesterday or not, but if not, hopefully he'll get it today. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Connor!! Sar that cake is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Tiff and Danelle. Tiff the envelope came today, he will open it after school. Aeden is something else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Batman cake. I'm so grateful you and Sarah married each other!

    ReplyDelete