Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Kneel before the new Porcelain Gods!

So Colorado Springs Utilities made my decision easier to buy two new toilets for my house since they offer rebates for water-saving toilets. The basement toilet has a stamp on the inside of the tank with a 1974 date. The other one doesn't seem so old, but it was time for both of them to pass on. It did happen to be clogged, but I was tired of unclogging it just to find it clogged weeks later. I wasn't sure how hard this was going to be, but it took me all of half a day from purchase to christening them :). I was surprised at how easy they actually are to replace.

2 comments:

  1. I pay you hommage, mighty home improver!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I'm impressed. I for one realize the joy new toilets can bring.

    ReplyDelete