Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Raising the bar

So this is just a quick blog post for all the followers from Sarah's side who plan on doing the triathlon at the cabin. I haven't committed to it yet as I have yet to see or hear about the route, but just in case I sign up, I am being fair and letting you all know I am training for it. I am working up to doing an ironman distance in 6 days, doing each event 4 times in a week. After that, I am going to see how quick I can whittle my times down before July. I thought that if I raise the bar, then maybe it'll be competitive, rather than me blowing you all out of the water...literally...meaning before the first leg is over, you may as well quit. :)

4 comments:

  1. That's funny! I'm sure there are some people in the family that are now going to get super competitive and try to beat you. I, on the other hand, am not. In fact I am not even going to participate due to two little guys that are starting to fear anyone besides mom or dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW!! I can't wait to see you after you get in ironman shape :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's too bad for the little guys...and their parents for that matter. Makes it hard especially on date night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahaha oh Dallin you are so awesome! I'm excited to hear how well you do! And everyone else! this is danelle

    ReplyDelete