Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bar Raised. Now to keep it there...

So it took me 15 days to accomplish the lazyman triathlon put on by my air force base. My goal was two weeks and it took a day longer than I wanted, but since it was my first time doing it, and I have been out of a swimming pool for two years, I still considered it an accomplishment. Now that I have found my swimming muscles again, all I need to do is maintain all three. Maintaining all three over the span of almost five months will be tricky. It feels good to have some sort of motivation. My motivation was an official event. Hopefully I can keep my motivation alive without that.

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome that you did that!! I'm very impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU are my motivation, swimming here we come! Just don't kill me. And I really am impressed, and a bit jealous about that lazyman. We should do a full ironman when we are like...40 ...or something... we can take our fams to Hawaii! Ok its a deal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, it's a deal! :)
    I admit I have had to recover for a couple days. It was a good thing it was too windy to bike, and I just stayed away from my running shoes and pools.

    ReplyDelete