Monday, February 28, 2011

End of Feb. You Tired of my Cardio posts yet?

So its the end of the Lazyman Triathlon as Feb. comes to a close. I managed to drastically slow things down after the first two weeks where I accomplished all initial goals. I still enjoy doing all three workouts, but on a much lower intensity. I am just going to swim to swim and get my form, running's focus is on longer distances as I only do a max of 5 or 6 miles at a time, and biking...well all I really need is to maintain time on the saddle. Here are my lazyman numbers:

Running: 52.4 miles
Swimming: 3 miles
Biking: 145 miles

5 comments:

  1. So with those numbers, have you given thought to total miles say over 1 year, 2 years, or more. They would pile up for sure. All the miles you biked in So. Dakota, and California? Just thinking...............pondering. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I have tracked the miles I built up just on my new groupset starting back in June 2009. I only just hit 1000 miles on them, whereas Andy did that just that summer (or less).
    As far as running goes, I haven't tracked it before this year, but I will. I thought I could maintain at least 50 miles a month giving me 600 running miles a year. Anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And at least as far as health is concerned, I think it's consistency that counts. When a person gets old(er) that health thing matters more. I guess what I'm saying is I wish I was more consistent since I quit dancing in 1974, AND throughout the years since. KEEP IT UP:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a stud and you give me motivation, im excited for next week baby!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks mom.
    Alex, running and swimming? I'm still not sure of a 'nice' place to run...nothing like your little wooded trail area.

    ReplyDelete