Thursday, October 7, 2010

Southern Baptist Leader Ignorant

(Since I don't have facebook or twitter, my blog is slowly becoming a social update tool, as effective as that is may still need further evaluation).

So a Southern Baptist leader apparently claims yoga is directly contradictory to Christianity. I don't know much about the deeper aspects of yoga, but I am going to assume the popular yoga practices done among the mainstream American yoga classes is a bit less than harmful or contradictory to faithful or semi-faithful Christians.
Thus, I claim that this so-called leader is a horrible one and doesn't know Christianity, rather, he knows a superficial facade of Christianity....a shell of a belief system if you will. Of course, I claim most people proclaiming adherence to the Christian faith is doing the same thing, not going much deeper than what the occasional sermon from a lost or black sheep teaches them.

No comments:

Post a Comment