Thursday, February 25, 2010

Separation Anxiety.

I feel like a little kid right now who needs to learn to have a little patience. This isn't adult patience, this is the patience you need when learning to wait for Christmas or your birthday. I am going through a bit of separation anxiety, I will call it, for a friendship that was spoken of in the last two posts on here. It was amazing how we connected. I felt alive, I felt automatically connected to this person. We naturally talked well and shared our lives. Because of our circumstances, it was believed that we should take a break. I thought that was okay until this friend disappeared from facebook. The only other communication I had was a brand new email account which I didn't know whether that would stay up either. Without knowing much, much of this story can be taken out of context. In fact, I am sure it has been and will be taken out of context. Whether I need the patience or not, I feel very abandoned at the moment. It is unfortunate, sometimes, what this life throws you. It is moments like this that really make you appreciate the 'tender mercies' moments. I'm not sure if I will ever get an answer as to why life turned out the way it did and not another, but hopefully time will heal the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment