Thursday, February 18, 2010

Needed Reminding

Well, in an amazingly short amount of time, I found therapy in the very spot that I found grief. I was reminded of a lot of things that I needed to be reminded of. My life doesn't suck. I still think of the past as unfortunate but there are stories that deserve a change far more than I. The broken heart that came by my hand got over it, as did I. I have to remember many lessons from this story. Lessons about human nature, the Atonement, friendship and healing. What an example my friend is in all these lessons. The Lord gives us trials or allows things to happen that make you beg why, but before you know it you have been wading through the muck for miles and you are still alive.
I have to say, I am tired of this place. I am tired of the stories where Satan carries out his plans. I am tired of hearing about the helpless who are taken advantage of. It sucks in general, then it literally crushes you when it is someone you love. I suppose it is no wonder people lose their faith. I suppose it is no wonder people turn out to be messed up. It is a blessing when angels happen to be near to protect us or guide is in such dark dark times. May the end come quickly.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got some peace. I've had similar-type things weigh on me for years, and it's not fun. Consequently, I have tried to block out most of high school and much of the time up until I had Zerin for similar reasons. Learning is hard, at least for me. You had some good insights, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the things you say here. Wise learning and growth is always a positive. I love that angel happen to be near whenever.

    I do love you.


    p.s. I am almost up to date blogging Marné's letters, sorry it's taking so long. I should have decided much sooner to do it this way.

    ReplyDelete