Friday, August 1, 2008

Feeling Better (comparatively)






















It has taken over a week (which is the longest my back has taken, but still, nothing like my dad's recovery time, thank goodness). I am not 100% yet, but I am getting there.
The photos are of the kids of course. When you are little like my kids, you have the luxury of bathing in a cooler when you are at the cabin. They all enjoyed on midweek.
While I was spending a lot of time this week in the horizontal position, Connor wanted to be like me and lay on the heating pad and of course Orson followed suit. I came home tonight from work (friday) to find all three in the tub playing, so I thougt I'd snap a naked party picture. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. so cute!!! I would have never thought to use a cooler as a tub...ingenious! You must be a Skelton :) I am glad you are feeling a little better. Back pain is the worst!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am as well glad you are feeling better! We were worried about you. Bad backs stop everything it seems like. But I am glad that you are blogging more these days!

    ReplyDelete