Wednesday, July 9, 2008

First actual "Blog"....whatever that means...

So here we are in South Dakota, doing whatever we do in a windy state on an air force base. My (Dallin) promotion finally came so we are enjoying a little extra pay which is nice. We are slowly getting ready for the W. Yellowstone cabin trip which is always something we look forward to. I have been biking regularly, and Sarah is into these Marcia Lynn McClure books.
Besides what keeps us occupied when we find spare time, Our three energetic kids keep us busy. Connor starts preschool this fall, Orson is slowly starting to form sentences, and Tensley is just growing up too fast with her second tooth coming in and she is starting to crawl. Yes I know, not crawling until 10 months is heaven-sent, but when development progresses so quickly with any child this young, she is growing too fast.
I get a break from school until October since the money the Air Force gives me ran out until the new fiscal year which starts in October. I opted not to dip into my MGI Bill. I may be able to hold onto it for a more opportune moment in my, or one of my dependents lives since they opened it up to be able to use it on family, and increased it to 80 grand.
This is very broad and general as a blog, but it is our first, hopefully as I continue they will get better. Happy time wasting on the net!

1 comment: